Friday, May 02, 2014

Yet More Reflections

Yet more reflections today.  I am conscious that I haven't written up my blog since Saturday 26th April when I was on my residential course at Sarum College.  We had a second day on Sunday 27th which ended with lunch that day.  That afternoon Thom and I played some golf - he is getting rather good.  As this week progressed my life has changed irretrievably.  I am currently on self-imposed retreat at Champneys at Forest Mere, near Liphook in Hampshire.  Originally intended as a time for reflection about the way I wanted to see my ministry going. This morning I took Morning Prayer with myself and the words of the psalms and reading were a great help.  It is hard to see where God is taking me at the moment. I also recall the road to Emmaus and continue to hope and pray that God will continue to walk with me through all the times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment