Thursday, January 07, 2016

Happy New Year - 2016

Wishing all my genuine readers and followers a Happy and Blessed New Year.  2016 has started well as I celebrated it with my new lady and my children - seeing in the New Year at my new home with champagne and a game of charades. New Year's Day saw us eating together a roast lamb joint meal with lots of fun and games.  I feel really positive about 2016 after all the turmoil of 2014 and the changes of 2015 - most of which ended up being all for the better.  It's lovely to have my children with me albeit tiring as a one parent family - endless cooking, cleaning, washing, entertaining etc. not to mention work.  Having booked a short overseas holiday away at the end of the month will break up the flatness of the usual cold and drab January.  God has been exceedingly good to us and I am now looking forward to progressing my ministry during 2016 with some more preaching and teaching and pastoral work with the homeless.  There have been some wonderful devotional studies over the past few days. These blogs will probably be on a weekly basis in future rather than the former daily one but hope that you still enjoy reading them.  Don't forget that you can also read my sermons after they have been delivered at http://pulpitmichael.blogspot.com. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment