Tuesday, December 06, 2011

A day at home

Apart from a short walk to the post box, I spent the whole of today indoors at home.  I spent the morning in the study preparing all the paperwork for tomorrow evening's lodge meeting including recording the large number of apologies.  I have a very tight schedule tomorrow and need to prepare as much as I can today.  Additionally, I am somewhat concerned that in a case I am handling, the other side have not prepared their list of issues for presentation to the tribunal in order to prevent a full attendance being required on Friday in Croydon.  I have sent numerous reminders and the way things stand at the moment I'll need to spend most of Friday travelling too and from Croydon - not a prospect I relish.  By this evening I had managed to deal with most of the essential paperwork but still need to complete my second assignment.   I also managed to write a few Christmas cards but by last year's standards I am well behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment