Monday, December 05, 2011

Last Tutorial this Term; Calendar Sales exceed £10,000

I had a chance to look at my car in the daylight this morning and noticed that the back bumper and the rear panel on the nearside where not true which means that the bumper will probably have to be removed, reshaped and put back on.  I rang the insurers and gave them details of the incident and the registration of the offending car.  They will deal with everything from here.  Fortunately the car is not severely damaged but it is annoying to know that there is a fault at the back.  I spent the morning either on the phone to the insurers or dealing with Complex matters - including sending out some fee notes.  Our friends Susan and Klynn have announced that they are leaving our church to join the Baptists.  They will be sadly missed by us but understand their reasons.  It makes me even more determined to pursue Mission as the main purpose of my ministry - not simply trying to keep the status quo.  This afternoon I banked a further £665 for the Calendar in Andover.  We have now exceeded £10,000 in total sales generated from its production and just below £10,000 net after taking into account the cost of printing two runs.  We shall certainly exceed £10,000 in total but it might be a struggle to reach the new target of £15,000.  I predicted £11,000 at the beginning of it all and I think we'll certainly hit that.  Sara had hoped to appear on BBC South Today (TV) but the BBC rang to say that it wasn't a newsworthy enough item for regional TV.  Never mind.  Still plenty of venues before Christmas to sell a few more.  Tonight I attended my last tutorial on Theological Reflection.  I am pleased that the tutorials are over although I have enjoyed them and meeting my fellow students.  Now I can knuckle down to my second assignment and completing my portfolio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment