Thursday, December 01, 2011

Christmas Shopping

I spent most of this morning in Salisbury shopping for Christmas presents to take up to Grimsby tomorrow. Not my favourite pastime but at least it wasn't too crowded.  I also bought a convector heater for Tom's bedroom which can get really cold, situated as it is above the unheated garage.  I spent this afternoon on Complex and other paperwork and preparing for our House Group.  We had five at House Group this evening and I shared with the Group the seminar I attended on Monday which was very well received.  Sara was out at a Vie party this evening and arrived back in time to join Sophie and I for a chat and a glass of wine.  Went to bed after watching the latest episode of Rev.  Need to do quite a lot of preparation for our trip to Grimsby tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment