Tuesday, June 04, 2013

2013/2014 Season tickets Secured!

Another hot day today – true to form the first few days after the first Monday in June remain hot but traditionally the weather will worsen before the end of the week. Yesterday I tried to renew our season tickets for Southampton FC online, without success, and so this afternoon, having completed my first assignment for one of my University modules, I drove over to Southampton to visit the ticket office at St. Mary’s and was surprised – first, to find a free parking space no more than 20 yards from the ticket office, secondly, to find there were no queues, and thirdly, that I was able to pick up the tickets there and then and finally, that there was no extra administration charge if you attended the ticket office in person!  After this I called in at the Rose Bowl to look at the facility changes for members following the construction of the new hotel.  I was reminded that there is a County Championship game starting tomorrow and I will see if I can persuade Richard to come with me to that game on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment