Monday, June 03, 2013

Another Hot Monday in June


The first Monday in June is, annually, the hottest day of the year – the day when the Provincial Grand Lodge of Sussex meets in Worthing and senior Freemasons, dressed in black, melt away in the heat.  Today was no exception and it was truly hot today – so much so that I decided to forgo the trip to Worthing and, instead, work at home.  I have decided to get into the daily habit of walking in the early morning and evening – at least 3 miles in total each day.  Today I started by walking up to the water tower and then along Pincroft Lane and home.  This will also give me an opportunity to get acquainted with all the footpaths (and their condition) in the area for which the Parish Council has responsibility.  This evening I attended my second Parish Council Meeting from 7.30 pm. until 10 p.m. and I am now getting to understand, better, the procedures and issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment