Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Supporting Morning Star

I am pleased to say that I am now back on track with my postings and realise the importance with my journaling - not just for the amusement (?) and entertainment (??) of my readers but also for my own self-reflection and record of my life.  Today was not the most stimulating of days.  Sara took Thom to the Wallops for his bus to Peter Symonds College in Winchester which meant I could have a bit of a relaxing morning to begin with and Sara went off to Morning Star to make the sandwiches for the Wednesday Banquet Run.  I attended Mid-week Eucharist at St. John's Church, the first time for several weeks, which was taken by Cynthia.  Following the service I drove to Pitton for the coffee morning at Pitton Church which was held in aid of Morning Star.  I spent about an hour there before driving to Booker's Cash n' Carry for some essential supplies (including Doombar bitter).  Sara was out all day until about 6.30 p.m. so I had to pick Thom up at the Wallops and prepared supper - spaghetti bolognaise.  This evening Sara spent a couple of hours with the new editor of the Parish Magazine assisting in the handover of the editorship.  She seems to be quite resigned to handing over and now sees it as giving her an opportunity to do other things.  I decided to have an evening off and watched TV and read up in our bedroom whilst Sara had her meeting.  I have had a busy few days this week with Complex work and now need to think about preparing for Sunday's service at East Grimstead.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment