Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Theocurry in Westbury

The day started with a meeting with Nils at 10 a.m. followed by a meeting with the whole Staff Team at Andrew's.  I left the meeting early and drove over to Westbury for lunch with my student "buddy", Ashley and we enjoyed a curry at the Tale of Spice 2 - our favourite spot for lunch and a chat about each other's studies and work in our parishes.  On my way back home I called in at Waitrose in Salisbury for a coffee with Sara and Mary before they went to Mary's gymnastics class in Wilton. I went on to pick up Thom at The Wallops.  This evening I returned to Salisbury to join Sara and Mary at St. Paul's Church for a welcome evening and to learn about some of the work they are doing and plan to do in the future.  It was a very inspiring talk by Jon and Andrew but a little disappointing that of nine people expected only five of us (in reality only 3 as we represented one family) actually turned up.  This evening I went to bed relatively early and read some of Rick Warren's best selling book to get some ideas on mission/outreach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment