Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day Movie Fest

Sara got up very late this morning - 10 a.m. and the children also laid in for a while apart from our great nephews who were up and watching TV and playing on the Wee quite early.  I was up first and organised breakfast for them and they stayed with us until mid-afternoon.  We snacked on ham and left-overs from yesterday.  Sara's niece called with her friend to pick up the boys mid-afternoon.  I have to confess that I spent most of the afternoon in our bedroom watching two Star Wars movies, two Carry-On films and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.  An day of chillaxing knowing that I would be working on Friday.  Sara finally joined me at around 10 p.m. and I watched the Cardiff v Southampton game on TV - a marvellous 0-3 win for Saints which consolidates their position in the top half of the Premier League table.  Nothing really to report today as I spent all of it at home - not venturing out.  The weather tonight turned really unpleasant again and I had to dismantle the flag pole yet again as it was leaning precariously in the heavy wind.  Back to work tomorrow and must also get money and arrange airport car parking for our Marrakech trip.  After a really hectic Christmas period we need to relaxation in the Sun.  This awful weather is really not helping matters and continues to make us feel quite lethargic.

No comments:

Post a Comment