Monday, December 02, 2013

More Ethics

These days are really short and with heavy cloud cover it never seems to be daylight.  I am definitely missing the Sun unlike Thom, who tells me that he likes long dark nights.  I went into Salisbury late this morning and had a constructive meeting with my University tutor - I still have two assignments to complete before Christmas on Christian ethics which I am finding a more difficult subject than I had anticipated.  Following this meeting I filled the car with fuel at Waitrose and bought myself some lunch an excellent Thai green curry.  Worked at home this afternoon preparing for two further meetings this evening - a rehearsal for Wednesday's lodge meeting (I am not attending it but need to hand over the secretary's paperwork for somebody else to do my job on the night) and then on to Sarum College for my last session on Christian Ethics - this time the ethics of love.
I shall miss my fellow students on this course but having completed the 10-weeks course I can now proceed to complete my assignments and portfolio.  This has to be my major work up until Christmas.  I arrived home at around 10.15 p.m. and watched "I'm a Celebrity" until bedtime.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment