Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Paperwork

Another early start with me driving Thom to Nether Wallop.  My original intention had been to join Nils for Morning Office afterwards, but I received an email to say that he couldn't attend which was just as well as Mary missed her school bus this morning and I had to take her into Salisbury where I got stuck in heavy traffic. Back home I had a cup of coffee and took a shortened form of the Office and read my devotionals. Sara went into Salisbury herself to visit her niece and go to the gym and I worked in the study ploughing through papers and writing letters and dealing with finances. Paperchasing I call it.  I had been expecting to go to Southampton to see a client today but the meeting did not happen although I was ready and prepared should that be the case. Sara had to attend Mary's tutor's evening at her school at teatime where she was delighted to hear that Mary is progressing really well and is ahead of her targets.  We are both very proud of her academic achievements so far.  This meant a bit of a rush for Sara tonight as she was being picked up at 7 pm. by Linda G to go to the Alpha Course at St. Paul's.  Mary has now finished school for the half term and spent the evening watching TV.  

No comments:

Post a Comment