Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another commute to Surrey

Another day in Dorking and another fight with the traffic along the M3. Only another three round trips to Dorking after today. A fairly uneventful day with some more tidying up of my electronic filing and dealing with a couple of queries. Tonight I attended a PCC meeting in the village which was excellently chaired by Richard. Unfortunately I was a quarter of an hour late due to another traffic log jam in Guildford - it taking me over an hour to drive between Dorking and Guildford - a distance of only 16 miles. Richard, Maggie and I met in the Lion's Head after the meeting for a drink and a chat about the meeting. Tonight the temperature has dropped dramatically and there is frost on the cars. I do hope that the snow is not about to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment