Monday, January 25, 2010

Last Working Monday!

Woke up at 6.00 a.m. and realised that this was the last Monday morning I would have to get up in the pitch black to drive nearly 80 miles to Dorking. True to form, the traffic was dreadful again this morning with an accident on the M3 closing two lanes and forcing me to leave at Junction 4 and travel into work via the Hog's Back (also congested) and Guildford town centre. I eventually arrived in the office at 10.15 a.m. I spent the day sorting out the purchase of my company car, putting in my expenses for the last three months, dealing with a couple of IFA compensation cases and completing some disclosure on an IP claim. I also had problems with my laptop at work which required a call to the Indian call centre and, eventually, support from our contractors in Dorking themselves. I managed to get home this evening in time to allow Sara to go over to Ower for a Virgin Vie meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment