Monday, January 18, 2010

A clear out begins

My penultimate Monday morning trip to Dorking today. Indeed, only another twelve days (seven working days when two days holiday are taken into account). Traffic was not too bad this morning but it still took me two hours to drive the 78 miles. I spent most of the day clearing out my desk drawers and a filing cabinet discovering all sorts of documents going back seventeen years as well as some sweets I'd brought back from the Bahamas three years ago and never given out! I am sure they will still get eaten. When I got home this evening Sara told me, with delight, that Tom had been awarded a great accolade at school as he had received more points in the last term for his behaviour and attitude to work than any of his other 199 peers! A model student. A tremendous achievement and I am so proud. However, it would be great if he could show the same behaviours and attitudes at home too! Tonight, Sara went off to Southampton to an area branch meeting of her Virgin Vie cosmetics company and Mary was rehearsing in the village hall for the weekend Panto - Jack and the Beanstalk.

1 comment:

  1. Michael, the study looks nothing like this - it's much worse!!!

    ReplyDelete