Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Coffee and Filing

Another dreadful commute to Dorking followed by more tidying up of old files, electronic and paper. Not a remarkable day at all as far as work was concerned but I did learn today that I was to be appointed Past Assistant Grand Sojourner in the Provincial Grand Chapter of Sussex Royal Arch Masons. This honour has been three years in coming but I was delighted to accept it all the same. It is a very good first appointment the Provinicla Grand Chapter and manageable in that I will not need to trapse all over Sussex as I would have had to if I had received an active rank. I will now have to organise getting some new regalia. My investiture will take place in Worthing on 15th March and Peter has already booked me in for the traditional dinner afterwards! I am now just looking forward to the day (not long now) when this commuting will be all over. I seem to be drinking endless cups of "Viennese Coffee" from our new machines. At least its free!

No comments:

Post a Comment