Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Packing

Another day in Dorking today. Awoke at 6 a.m. and after breakfast of Honey Nut Shreddies it was off up the M3 again. The traffic was kinder than yesterday and I arrived in the office just after 9 a.m. I spent a good deal of the day ditching a lot of old paperwork and bits and pieces in readiness for the move to our new location in the main building at the weekend. I used the opportunity of the move to get rid of an awful lot of old documents and papers which I hadn't looked at for some time including a lot of old Barratt & Company records. Having decided upon the temporary replacement for Karen, my PA who is taking a career break, I let the recruitment agency know my chosen candidate and left them to give feedback to the others. I had lunch with Anthony today but had to be quick as I had another meting starting at 1 p.m. The afternoon was taken up with more packing and moving. Tonight I attended the Church PCC meeting at St. John's which went on rather longer than I had hoped. Despite this, Richard and I found time for a swift pint afterwards at the Lion's Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment