Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sweet Teeth

Today started with a visit to the dentist's for me to have my teeth cleaned by the dental hygienist - a fate for worse than seeing the dentist herself. Having had my mouth poked about with bits of ironmongery, and not very gently at that, it was off on the long drive to Dorking for meetings with my staff in our new offices. The day seemed to go very quickly and there seemed an immense amount of work to do. I didn't leave the office until 6.45 p.m. but a good journey home saw me back in Winterslow at just after 8 p.m - a really good time. I was greeted by some lovely fair trade chocolates made by Mary - very yummy indeed. As I am visiting Stop the Traffik's offices on Friday I musn't lapse into eating ordinary chocolate. Tonight Sara went over to Karen's to a book sale. Sara is going to have some more investigations into why she keeps coughing all the time - it is becoming tiring for both of us and the lack of red fonts isn't helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment