Thursday, December 03, 2009

Tom's first ACF meeting

Although another early start today, at least I was working in Salisbury and had a clear run into work on the roads. I had an early morning telephone conference about my major mediation case before 9 a.m. I spent much of the rest of the day dealing with the preparation for court cases for our Claims Division. I was pleased with the progress made and drafted some important pleadings which needed to be filed next week. Nice to be ahead of myself for once. I bought stamps for the Christmas cards which I need to start to get off soon - especially the overseas ones which will need to be posted tomorrow. Tom went off this evening to his first ACF (Army Cadet Force) meeting and came back very enthused. He thinks it far superior to Boy Scouts - they had to cook real army rations tonight. He is so much looking forward to going back next week. He wants his uniform and cap as soon as possible I think. Tonight we had seven of us for the House Group when we continued to discuss the qualifications for church leadership according to Paul in his first letter to Timothy. No rain today but the temperature tonight is very cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment