Friday, August 03, 2012

An even more golden Friday

Amazing, more gold medals today putting us into fourth place in the Olympic Medal table tonight.  At one point today GB-NI were third, just behind China and USA.  Now wouldn't that be a great position to finish at the end of the Olympics.  Rowing, cycling x 2 and a bronze in swimming.  Andy Murray is through to the final against, yes Federer, so a silver medal at least for him. We are poised to take so many more medals and tonight have 22 under our belt.  Not sure we'll reach the 70 target which we set after Beijing's 47 but I think we will do as well.  I spent the morning on Complex work and this afternoon drove into Andover for shopping and banking.  I managed to get a great little pop-up map of Krakow similar to the one I used for Dublin.  This will really help us find our way around on foot.  Getting quite excited about the trip.  Packing I guess tomorrow.  Weather has been warm and sunny today and I'm sure it will be very warm in Poland.  Must remember to deal with all the paperwork for Poland tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment