Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Excursion to Westbury

Much cooler today thank goodness.  I had originally planned to go up to London to attend the funeral of the treasurer of my Royal Arch Chapter in Brighton but had also received an invitation to have a working lunch with a fellow ministry student in Westbury which had to take precedence as I need his help to sort out my assignments for the mission module as well as he help and suggestions for my All-Age sermon on Friday.  I drove over to Westbury at around 11 a.m. after dealing with the day's post and other paperwork.  On the way back I called in at The Ink Shop in Warminster and stocked up on printer cartridges at half the price charged by Staples.  They have now become my regular supplier.  Once back home, I put up two shelves in Mary's bedroom (thanks to Ashley, my fellow student who gave me the correct  screws I needed)  and then went to Grateley to play eleven holes of golf as I felt that I needed some exercise.  I ate the leftover curry for supper tonight, talked to Sara's father and Andrea on Skype and wrote up this blog.    I think I will have an early night and get up early in the morning to do some more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment