Friday, August 10, 2012

Back home - Coffee at the Hilltop Diner

It wasn't easy getting up this morning but I needed to as I had an appointment to meet up with one of the residents at Morning Star to go through his testimony with him for Sunday's church service which is to be a special Parish Eucharist with members of Morning Star reading and giving out some information about themselves as well as choosing the hymns.  We spent a very pleasant two hours at the Hilltop Grill on the A30 drinking coffee/tea and agreeing how we would conduct the testimony/interview on Sunday.  This afternoon I drove into Andover to bank some cheques which had arrived whilst I was away in Poland - including settlement of my account for the big Tribunal case in Croydon.  That will be very useful indeed in the coming months. So, we are back to the mundane after a wonderful break in Poland.  The weather seems to be as hot as it was in Krakow and it is difficult to work at the moment.  I guess, until the Olympics are concluded, the distractions will continue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment