Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome Home Ginny

A wet miserable day again today.  I walked up to the shop sheltering from the rain under the trees which cover most of the pathway up to the village centre.  The news today was that the rebels had broken through to Gaddafi's compound in Libya and the end of the regime was definitely in sight.  I bought a newspaper and some rolls for breakfast and on my return, after a sausage bap, sat and read the newspaper for a little while.  The children were happy playing with Leo.  At 12 noon I went off with Tom, Mary and Harry to Ferndown to pick up Ginny.  We arrived in good time and had a lunch at MacDonald's before going on to the Cat Protection League's premises in Ferndown.  We picked her up and she seemed very contented on the journey back.  We have put her in the Family Room with her own food, bed and litter and she seems a most adorable cat.  She was a little shy at first but is gradually coming out of her shell.  This afternoon/evening saw quite a few developments on one of my cases which seems likely to settle.  Hooray.  Not an easy case and it will free up quite a bit of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment