Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A colder day

A lighter day than yesterday and a much colder one too!  The snow which was predicted did not materialise, fortunately, but the temperature has dropped considerably.  I attended the Morning Office at All Saints this morning with Nils and Andrew.  I have actually stayed in the village all day today and so, apart from the brief trip to All Saints this morning, my car has remained on the drive all day.  I filed the accounts for my three dormant Brighton companies this morning and attended to some other paperwork. Sara had proof-read my latest essay and I added a few words before sending it off to my tutor.  I had a couple of telephone calls with clients this afternoon and delivered a few letters to people in the village, enjoying the brisk cold walk up to Tytherley Road and back.  This evening I attended a Team Council meeting at the Team Office where I am present as an observer which means that I can sit and listen to the debate and not take part.  It is always interesting to observe the dynamics at these meetings.  A relatively early night tonight.  The sky is clear and the temperature continues to drop so I expect a heavy frost in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment