Friday, January 11, 2013

Bible Study with Pudding

Weather today was much brighter and a little colder with actual blue sky and sunshine for some of the day.  This morning was spent in the study mainly upgrading my LinkedIn profile and at lunchtime Sara did a three-hour stint at the Lord Nelson. I returned Richard's projector to him after its use last night for my Titanic lecture and he is now going to arrange our two-day trip to Cornwall at the end of the month.  On the subject of holidays, I paid our timeshare maintenance fee today and also requested a reservation to use the apartment in the Bahamas during the Autumn school half-term break.  I went into Andover very briefly for banking and to get some stationery this afternoon.  tonight Sara and I hosted our monthly Emmaus Scripture Supper - just four of us tonight - with Sara preparing a lovely pear and chocolate sponge pudding.  We studied a passage from Colossians tonight using the scripture sharing method learnt at college. Interesting conversation and study. Looking forward to my trip with Thom to Birmingham tomorrow to see Saints at Aston Villa.

No comments:

Post a Comment