Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Meeting over Tea

A drier day today than yesterday - the water butt which was significantly down, after cleaning the car yesterday, is back up to the brim again indicating the amount of rain which fell overnight.  I went to Morning Office at All Saints with Nils and Andrew rather than attending to my devotions at home this  morning. Sara didn't have to go to Morning Star this morning.  Thom has three GCSE papers to do today but left feeling confident about them. I worked in the study this morning finalising some terms and conditions and HR policies for a client and this afternoon, Sara and I went into Salisbury to pick up a potential client and discuss, over tea in a hotel, a possible large contract for Complex Services.  If this comes off it could make a considerable difference to our lives.  I am not counting my chickens as we are in a tender process.  If nothing else, it will be a good exercise.  The catalogue and order form arrived from the ecclesiastical tailors today and I have to make some choices as to which robes to buy.  There is now some pressure to get these as the prices are going up in February.  I must get the order in before the end of this month.  A quiet night in for once.  I went to bed at the early time of 11 p.m. . Nice fresh bedding which I hope will make me sleep better than on the previous two nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment