Friday, January 04, 2013

Comedy Genius

Another day at home today starting with Morning Office and devotions when I awoke.  My sciatica is troubling me again this morning so I had a hot bath to ease the pain in my right leg.  I worked in the office this morning writing quite a number of letters.  Thom was upstairs in his room for most of the morning and Mary was, likewise, occupied getting herself ready for an afternoon of shopping with her friend Natalie and a sleep-over with her tonight.  This afternoon was extremely quiet without Maary around.  Sara worked at the Lord Nelson this lunchtime right through until 2.45 p.m.  I worked on drafting employment documentation for the new Team Administrator this afternoon and evening and later watched another Agatha Christie "Poirot" before going to bed.  I also watched an extremely interesting interview with Billy Connolly who remains for me, a real comedy genius whose early years were marred with abuse at the hands of parents and aunts. Looking forward to tomorrow and the Saints v. Chelsea cup tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment