Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A tiring day

Not quite such a hectic day as yesterday with fewer appointments.  Sara did her normal stint at Morning Star and I attended Mid-Week Eucharist at St. John's.  The service was well-attended for a Mid-Week Eucharist - probably because of Lent.  Sara and I spent an hour and a half doing some more book-culling and tidying up in the family room until lunchtime.  I have been feeling quite tired today and when I spoke to Richard he too felt lethargic.  This cold miserable weather is simply not helping.  Thom wants to go to the FA Trophy Final at Wembley at the end of next month (Grimsby Town v. Wrexham) and I made enquiries as to the availability of tickets. The lady at Blundell Park was very helpful indeed.  We don't need to worry too much as there will be plenty of tickets available we were told.  Thom wants to take his friend Doug but his mother is not sure of his availability.  Fortunately for me, I am not on duty in any of our churches that Sunday.  Tonight I went to the Team Office for a Team Council meeting to discuss team strategy for mission.  although this is usually a topic which interests me I was so tired that I couldn't find any enthusiasm for the subject.  Back home Sara and I watched an episode of Ever Decreasing Circles before going to bed relatively early.  a good night's rest is what I need at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment