Friday, February 08, 2013

Writing

I attended Morning Office with Nils and Andrew this morning at All Saints after which I drove over to Nether Wallop to put diesel in my car before returning home.  Sara took Leo into the vets for his annual "MOT".  Unfortunately he has a touch of gingivitis and will need his teeth scraping.  We will see if this can be paid for on the insurance.  I wrote some more letters this morning and this afternoon worked on the service I am leading at West Dean on Sunday.  This evening I wrote the first draft of my sermon - some 1,450 words on the topic of the Transfiguration and "mountain top experiences". The tailors J & M Sewing in Newcastle upon Tyne phoned me this morning to let me know that my ecclesiastical robes (cassock and surplice) had been completed and would be dispatched to me today.  I might even have them in time for my service in West Dean on Sunday.  Sara has gone to bed early tonight I am still up writing up this blog before I watch a little TV before bed myself. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment