Friday, September 17, 2010

Papal Visit to London

Another early start today as I was attending the Ambassadors' Breakfast Club at the Grasmere. I also need to laminate some of our company's flyers to display at the Business Expo at the City Hall next week. As usual, I managed to set the laminator to the wrong setting (cold instead of hot!) and thereby delayed myself. I took Sara's car this morning as the back seats had been removed and I needed to dispose of the old kitchen chairs at the recycling centre. I arrived back home at around 10 a.m. and had a coffee whilst reading the morning paper - the main features being the visit of Pope Benedict XVI to Britain and the controversy surrounding it. I spent the rest of the morning of Complex matters including the accounts. Sara worked at the Lord Nelson again this lunchtime. I mowed the bank this afternoon and spent the evening ferrying the kids to and from the Youth Club. I was to attend a meeting of the Food for Thought Planning Group but Sara was working tonight in Salisbury for her Vie business and I had already sent a paper for discussion to all the attendees. As I shall be away for a few nights next week I spent the evening writing my two articles for the Parish Magazine which I completed and emailed to Sara. A busy weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment