Friday, September 10, 2010

Paperwork

I spent all day at home today - mostly on Complex work sending out invoices and dealing with the Company's accounts. Sara drove to Tidworth after dropping off Mary to deliver some Vie products to one of her customers. On her return she cleaned the inside of her car and re-fitted all the seats I had taken out in my hunt for the terrrible banging. As usual Sara worked in the Lord Nelson at lunchtime but returned before 2 p.m. because of lack of customers. I continued, this afternoon, to clear up paperwork - condemning many to the shredder or recycling box depending upon their sensitivity. I cut the bank this evening and spoke to Mum on the phone inviting her for Christmas if she wished and giving her details of a coach which will take her direct from Cleethorpes to Cheltenham Spa where I can easily pick her up. She will think about it otherwise she is likely to spend her Christmas at home. Tonight I met Richard for a couple of pints in a very busy Lion'd Head. The restuatrant was quite full as was the bar where we had our drinks. Anton seems to be doing quite well on the food side at the moment and he keeps a pretty good pin tof beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment