Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bluebells

First full day back home after my twelve days at Minehead. Sara went off to Morning Star this morning taking Mary with her. Tom stayed at home and I drove over to Whaddon for the Mid-Week Eucharist led by Elizabeth. I really didn't feel like getting up too early this morning so skipped Morning Prayer and Breakfast with the clergy. After this morning's service I called in at Staples for some office supplies and treated my self to as bacon roll and cappuccino in Tesco's cafe - a real treat. After all the nice but unhealthy food of Butlin's I didn't think I could do much more harm. I am attending Fat Fighters' weigh-in tomorrow and will almost certainly have put on weight so I will start my dietary regime again tomorrow. This afternoon I mowed all the lawns - front, back and the bank and Richard called around for a chat and a cup of tea and to pick up the Andy Hickford Spring Harvest DVD which I had bought him with the 10% team discount. Mary and I went for a walk this evening into Bentley Wood to view some possible sites for Sara to have a Calendar photo taken in a bluebell glade. The bluebells are absolutely gorgeous at the moment and she will need to get the photographer up there in the next few days. Tonight I caught up with some of my paperwork which had accumulated and Mary and Sara watched "Jesus of Nazarus" - now an Easter tradition in this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment