Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Sarum Lodge Meeting

Busy day for Sara today with her work for Morning Star in the morning and a special long (and final) LPA training session this afternoon at which she and her fellow trainee were to put together the formal Commissioning Service for 17th May. I drove over to Whaddon for the early Morning Prayer service with the clergy and afterwards had breakfast at Tesco's where I bought some new jeans - my existing ones being too big now! I also had my hair cut before returning home. I worked at home this afternoon whilst Sara was attending her training session. Tonight I attended Sarum Lodge where we passed a long standing member to the Second Degree. An excellent ceremony and a very enjoyable dinner afterwards - although it was rather heavy on ProPoints and I am sure I won't have lost any weight this week! I found it hard to sleep tonight and ended up watching a rather bizarre lecture by a Creationist scientific speaker on the TV suggesting that the Earth is only a few thousand years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment