Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Harvest - Saturday 10th April - Tuesday 19th April

For those of you following this blog please don't worry about the lack of posts during this period. Between Saturday 10th April and Thursday 14th April I was attending this wonderful Christian festival at Butlin's Minehead as a guest with my own family and church family and between Thursday 14th April and Tuesday 19th April as a member of the team staff in the role of a steward. During that time I was working from 7 a.m. until often midnight looking after the 8,000 guests on site either in the Big Top or at various venues throughout. A wonderful experience - truly Heaven on Earth. Consequently there was no time to write up my blog as I fell into bed every night exceedingly tired but incredibly fulfilled. I hope to repeat the experience next year. Fantastic friendships and fellowship. If everyone in the world could show the same degree of dedication and service to their fellow human beings what a wonderful world we would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment