Thursday, April 07, 2011

Wounded Healers

Weigh-in day at Fat Fighters today - not good news - though not surprising. I have put on half a pound this week unfortunately but Sara managed a one pound loss so I gladly swap not losing weight for Sara starting to lose it again! Hopefully this is the incentive she needs to get back on track. losing weight for me is now getting difficult as I near my target weight - they say this is always the case. I spent most of the day dealing with important paperwork before we go away to Spring Harvest. I managed to get the agendas out for the next meeting of Sarum Lodge and wrote the Night Sky article for the Parish Magazine so these won't be on my mind whilst we are away. I cycled over to East Winterslow to deliver one of the agendas to a member who lives there - the only real exercise I got all day. Tonight we had a good house group with Richard, Steve, Paul, Dawn, Sara and myself. The Moody Brothers were on their church's business in Salisbury. Our topic tonight, as part of the Lent Study Group, was "Wounded Healers". It is interesting how so many of the more active church members have had such unsettled lives in the past. There is certainly a theme running here. Feeling quite tired tonight and still a little disappointed that the weight loss is slowing down. Still, I have done remarkably well and feel so much better for having shed over two and a half stones. Now looking forward to the energising effect that Spring harvest always seems to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment