Thursday, April 28, 2011

Calendar Girls Photo Shoot begins

Weigh-in day at "Fat Fighters" today and started feeling very apprehensive as I felt sure that I must have put on some more weight this week due to lack of proper tracking. I surprised myself and Sara is discovering that I had lost another pound and a half! Now only 6 lbs away from reaching my target and my gold award. After the meeting we drove to Andover in order to present Sara's details to the bank to open the bank account for The Winterslow Calendar Girls. Unfortunately, Sara and left all the documentation behind at home and so we had to return without having been able to go to the bank. This afternoon, Sara did her publicity photo shoot for the Calendar in Brown's Copse (colloquially known as Bluebell Wood) and the result was stunning - see picture above. This afternoon I went over to John's in Harnham where he and I were picked up by Chris and driven to Bournemouth to attend the special St. George's Day meeting of Boscombe Lodge. As usual we had a wonderful evening but with rather unhealthy festive board afterwards - steak and ale pie and bread and butter pudding with clotted cream. I elected to remove the pie crust and had a scoop of ice cream instead of the pudding - what great willpower! The pudding (one of my favourites) looked and was reported as delicious. I arrived back home at just before 11 p.m having missed our House Group which, Sara told me, was well attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment