Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back Home to Wiltshire


I woke early this morning and packed up my things in good time and put hem in my car. Mum cooked bacon rolls and once everything was washed up and put away I drove her to her hairdressers in Freeman Street where I said goodbye and set off back down south for Wiltshire and home.  I had a really easy journey back - using the same route as my journey up here - Lincoln, Newark, Leicester, Coventry, Oxford, Newbury, Andover.  I stopped off in Andover, re-filled my car with fuel and picked up some shopping requested by Sara.  Felt really tired once I was back.  I was only at home for a couple of hours before setting off for my tutorial at Seend near Devizes.  One of my fellow students is anxiously waiting the result of the selection conference on Saturday.  Ashley and I did our best to encourage and support her.  By the time I got back home I was feeling really tired - both physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment