Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Meeting after Meeting

Another day packed full of work and meetings.  I drove into Salisbury first thing to take my car in to have the fuel pump changed in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations following having a new fuel tank fitted a few weeks ago.  I was given a top of the range E-class as a courtesy car - lovely.  Unfortunately I have been so busy today that I didn't have an opportunity to drive it any further than from the garage to my home and then back.  Shame!  I spent most of the day working on my tribunal case apart from a short respite to mow the front lawn.  Later this afternoon I returned the courtesy car and picked up my own before attending a meeting of a committee of the care centre charity on which I serve.  This meeting lasted much shorter than I expected and I was back home in time for something to eat before I set off again for a Deanery Synod meeting in Porton.  That meeting went on for over two hours and was, to say the least, a very heavy one.  Feeling really tired tonight and have another busy day tomorrow with a staff meeting at Whaddon followed by attendance at Mary's Area Athletics before driving over to Seend for my LLM tutorial.  Wow.  I seem to be in perpetual motion just at the moment.     

No comments:

Post a Comment