Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bicycle Repair Man Cometh!

It's nice to be back home and after all the driving around over the last few days it was good to stay at home.  I mowed the grass bank this morning which was quite a big job as the rain and warm weather had resulted in the grass and the weeds growing up quickly.  Sara spent the morning working at Morning Star.  This afternoon I went into Andover to do some banking - a client's cheque had arrived whilst I was away, I took the opportunity to visit Halfords and get some inner tubes for Mary's bicycle as, for some reason, the tyres on her bike keep going down and I can't detect any puncture after I repaired a small hole. It seemed cheaper and easier to replace the inner tube rather than try and track down the leak.  Tonight Sara joined other female Christians for an evening at Sara Bossom's in Pitton whilst I held a much reduced house group in which we watched a video of Steve Chalke's talk at Spring Harvest this year.  Sara has been asked by the Rural Dean to deliver the Intercessions at the licensing of the Rural Dean and Assistant Rural Dean at Porton on the 25th June.  That is a real honour and clearly Sara is well thought of by the Rural Dean.   

No comments:

Post a Comment