Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day Off? Visit to B&Q

Officially it was our "day off" but I found that I had work to do for my Surrey client following my meeting up with them yesterday and put together the draft mission and outreach strategic plan for the Deanery.  However, Sara and I did have an opportunity to get out of the house for an hour or so to go to Southampton Road to look around B&Q to get some ideas for repairing the kitchen drawers and bathroom furnishings.  This afternoon I mowed the lawns (again) and tonight attended my tutorial over in Seend near Devizes where we discussed the pros and cons of different forms of mission course e.g. Alpha, Emmaus, Credo etc. Probably the most enjoyable and easily understood session so far on this module.  As I left Seend, the rain started to pour down again - so much for our lovely sunny day!    

No comments:

Post a Comment