Thursday, July 26, 2012

BlackBerrys Galore

If it wasn't for the absence of the sea and the work that needs to be done the temperature could convince me that we are back in the Bahamas.  I wasn't able to sleep too much last night - the heat kept me awake as did the sprawling cat at the foot of our bed.  Ginny clearly believes that the bed is for her and we are allowed to share it with her.  Sara did her usual stint at Morning Star this morning and later gave a talk and demonstration of skin care to the ladies of the British Legion.  Quite successful I believe.  This afternoon Mary and I went into Andover to deal with some teething problems with our new phones and to change my old BlackBerry across to Tom's account.  Afterwards we went to Costa Coffee for some iced pink (grapefruit) lemonade.  Lovely.  Sara and I have put together some exciting events for the church to put on during August and Autumn which will be advertised in the newsletter.  We had nobody turn up for our House Group tonight - which was disappointing - illnesses, hay making, holiday and shifts being the main causes.  Instead, Sara, I and the children went for a lovely evening stroll along the highways and bye ways of the village.  I must confess that the heat and lack of sleep has left me quite tired today. I have, at least, done some housework and sorted out the mobile phones.  I had hoped for an early night tonight but as i write this the clock has already crept up to 11.45 p.m.!

No comments:

Post a Comment