Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Last lick of misson module

4th July - USA Independence Day - midsummer!  Another miserable wet day again today.  Feeling rather poorly today - probably as a result of getting thoroughly drenched in Southampton yesterday.  No plans at all today other than some Complex work and certainly no appointments.  I had intended to go to Mid-Week Eucharist at St. John's but had to spend the morning working on the tribunal case and so couldn't attend.  I also received another resignation letter from a member of Sarum Lodge which brings our membership down to 22.  The viability of the lodge must now be in serious question.  This evening I attended the penultimate tutorial on "Mission in God's World".  For me, this will be the last tutorial on this subject as next week I shall be in Croydon on the employment tribunal.  Sara made a wonderful chorizo and tomato salad this evening - a Jamie Oliver recipe, which was absolutely delicious. I have also booked our trip to Auschwitz.  We will be joining a small group of about 12 in a mini-bus.  This will give us longer to look around than the organised coach trips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment