Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back to WeightWatchers



Back to WeightWatchers today.  Sara and I have decided that being a member of Ruth's group in Winterslow is simply not working.  We have, therefore, both decided to go back to Karen's group where I had such amazing success.  The only problem is that Karen is no longer operating a group from Stockbridge and therefore we need to go to Andover.  We found the new venue without too much problem this morning but the parking is very limited and we'll need to go in earlier in future in order to take advantage of the two hours' free parking in Suffolk Road and then walk up Bridge Street.  Since we were last weighed, Sara has lost a pound and I've put on one and half pounds - not good but not disastrous.  I really feel that with Karen I can get back on track and I have spent the rest of today being very careful about what I have been eating.  The key for me, though, is also exercise and I shall start my cycling regime again tomorrow morning.  I spent the afternoon on Masonic paperwork and tonight attended a meeting of the Deanery Pastoral and Standing Committee in Porton.  Quite a long meeting lasting until nearly 10 p.m. I have been tasked with tweaking the Mission & Outreach section of the Deanery Strategic Plan in time for the Deanery Synod meeting at Sarum College next month.  Shouldn't be too great a task.  Watched an air disaster documentary on TV (the SAS Milan runway collision) before going to bed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment