Thursday, September 20, 2012

Signs

A meeting with Nils, my training incumbent this morning when we reflected upon what I had done during the last month and discussed the rota from now until the end of the year. I spent the afternoon with a client in Salisbury reviewing some legal documentation for them and generally advising on their position and afterwards called in to our nieces to deliver some little booties for Nevaeh which had been made by Sophie.  This evening there were five us for house group and we watched and studied a video by Dave Hopwood called "Signs".  Dave came and spoke at the CityChurch Men's Breakfast at Salisbury City Football Club a couple of months ago and speaks in a very contemporary style.  Those attending enjoyed this and I have enjoyed reading a couple of his books - especially his Blokes Bible.  The sky was too overcast for me to resume my observations of Uranus but I'll keep the telescope ready in the hopes of some better skies over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment