Monday, September 03, 2012

Rose Croix Enthronement in Brighton

The weather has turned much warmer today and as we enter into September so it appears summer has arrived.  I spent the morning in the office and also doing a bit of gardening - especially removing more ivy which seems to be growing wildly up the walls of the house.   Sara and Mary went into Portsmouth (Gunwharf Quay) to get Mary a Cath Kidston bag for school - Mary has saved up her money to buy this fashion accessory!  I left Thom and drove over to Brighton this afternoon for a meeting of my Rose Croix (Christian Degree) Chapter and called in at Carlo's to join Sara and Mary for an ice cream - they were heading west and I was heading east along the same road.  I arrived in Brighton just fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting.  The meeting lasted from 5.15 p.m. until 7.45 p.m. I didn't stay for the dinner but left immediately after the ceremonies to attend another meeting with Peter and Tim from Civic Lodge in Southwick where we discussed lodge affairs at the Ship Inn near the station.  I finally got back to Winterslow just before midnight after a reasonably good journey back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment