Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Mushrooms!

A really warm day today the morning of which I spent in the study with occasional trips to the kitchen for coffee.  Matthew the plumber arrived this morning to inspect a suspected leak under the children's bath.  Indeed there was a leak caused by the plug hole not being completely tight.  The ceiling of the kitchen is now bulging where the water has collected and we found we had mushrooms under the bath!  The whole area is now drying out and Matthew will be back on Friday to see how his repair has done.  This afternoon I attended a meeting of the committee of the Christian care home charity I serve on in Salisbury city centre which lasted about 2 hours.  I am pleased that I have got quite a lot of tasks completed today and tomorrow I intend to spend the day at Sarum College working on my sermon for Sunday and my outstanding essays.  The children are back to school tomorrow so hopefully there will not be so many distractions going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment