Friday, September 28, 2012

Second mission essay completed

 This morning Sara went to a Macmillan Cancer Fund event in West Tytherley where she was selling Vie at Home products and donating proceeds to the Fund.  I drove into Salisbury for a meeting with another potential client which, hopefully, might produce some regular work for Complex in the future.  This afternoon I spent completing and submitting my second mission essay (delayed from yesterday) at Sarum College.   I don't think it is as good as my first essay but hopefully it will be good enough to produce a pass mark.  I will then need to find time in the next fortnight to complete the portfolio for submission to my portfolio tutor for marking.  It won't get to Oxford Brookes until the New Year now unfortunately but I have found that the original tutor wouldn't have marked it in time even if I had got it in earlier.  I worked through until 7 p.m. (with a brief break to chat things through with a fellow student) and then returned home for an hour or so before walking up to the Lion's Head for a meeting at 9 p.m. with Richard to finalise next week's Pub Theology at the Lord Nelson.  It appears that we will have four men with faith and four men without - a total of eight which is a nice number and a good balance.  The time seemed to go really quickly and I didn't get home until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment