Friday, October 12, 2012

A Day at College

I spent from 10 a.m. until nearly 7 p.m. at Sarum College today - nine hours of study and writing and managed to achieve quite a lot of work.  For the first part of the session I put together the worship sheet for the service I am taking at West Dean on Sunday as well as writing the sermon to accompany it - using last Sunday's sermon as a template as the subject for this Sunday is Zacchaeus.  The latter part of the session was spent in writing up my annotated bibliography, summative reflection and conclusion for my mission portfolio.  My target is to get the portfolio finished by the end of the weekend so that when I meet up with Ashley on Monday I will have something to take to show him by way of a final draft, at least.  Once this is finished I can work on the two half module essays and try and get them completed before we go on holiday at half term.  This evening, I was watched the most amazing football match ever - England v. San Marino which England won at Wembley 5-0.  During the whole match San Marino only entered the English half about a dozen times and Joe Hart, the England goalkeeper touch the ball about six times!  Although 5-0 seems a big score, England's performance should have been much better and they could have easily scored into double figures.  It was good to see former Saints player, Oxlade-Chamberlain, score one of the goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment