Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Writing!

A day of writing today - indeed I only left the house briefly to post some letters in the letter box across the road.  Sara was with me during the morning undertaking her ironing duties and I set about writing my monthly astronomy column for the Parish Magazine (which is overdue) and then setting about dealing with important Masonic correspondence, minutes and the annual returns to the United Grand Lodge of England.  Quite a lot of paperwork to complete and none of it a quick job.  Sara drove Mary and her friends to the Charter Fair in Salisbury - they were picked up by another parent this evening - and Sara also had a meeting with a life coach to see whether or not any of Complex's clients might be interested in using the life coach's services.  Still working through the correspondence this evening.  I had a short break to sweep up some leaves in the back garden and also, I have to admit, to watch a Jeremy Kyle Show episode - I needed something "brain dead" amongst all the cerebral writing.  Hopefully a fairly early night tonight - we've got a nice wood fire going though.

No comments:

Post a Comment