Friday, October 26, 2012

Cheerleading Practice



Yet another dark grey rainy/mizzly day.  Sara was working at the Lord Nelson this lunchtime so I agreed to take Mary and her friend Hannah to Landford for their cheerleading practice.  Having dropped them off, I then retraced my steps back into Salisbury where I encountered very heavy traffic trying to enter the city - it's Friday, it's half term and the world seems to be going westwards towards Devon and Cornwall!  Leaving the car in Milford Hill, I walked into the city centre where I visited the Change Bureau in Marks and Spencer's to buy some euros.  That done, I had a coffee at Reeves before returning to my car and driving back to Landford where I watched Mary and her colleagues go throught their paces.  To my very untrained eye they do seem to have a lot more to do to get to a decent standard for their competition in Eastbourne in a week's time.  Sara spent most of this evening in the lounge ironing and watching the TV.  Sara also made a lovely omelette with bacon, cheese and onions.  We have decided to pack tomorrow when it is daylight and we are both feeling a bit more lively.  A nice glass of red wine tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment